NEW & RETURNING EMPLOYEES
Welcome to our team! We are looking forward to working with you. We will expect your best each day by being dependable and reliable, and by following the policies and procedures required by your profession. East Cost Security Services is an equal opportunity employer and you can expect direct access to Mark or Cathy should you have any questions or concerns or to resolve any issues that may arise.
All new employees must complete The Employee Profile and Provincial and Federal TD-1 forms so that your pay cheque can be set up for direct deposit. These forms may be found in the next section called Employment Forms and Company Policies. Should your tax situation change during your employment you must complete revised tax forms.
We have a two week pay cycle starting on Sunday. Your pay is deposited to your bank account every second Friday. Approximately 48 hours prior to payday, you will receive an email from ECSS that will contain a password protected PDF attachment. This attachment will be your cheque stub which you should save or print for your records.
If you are 65 or over and decide not to contribute to the Canada Pension Plan or if you chose not to contribute in the past and now want to do so, you must complete the Canada Pension Plan Contribution Exemption Request Form PDF (which may also be found in the next section called Employment Forms and Company Policies. Once completed it is the responsibility of each employee to provide us with a copy of the filled-in form and send the original filled-in form to the Winnipeg Tax Centre at the address shown at the bottom of the form.
All forms that are identified as being “Live” can be completed and submitted directly from your web browser by clicking on the "submit" button.
To view and complete our PDF format forms, you will need the free Adobe Reader. If you don't already have it, click on the image below to download it.
To complete all "Fillable PDF" forms
- Click on the link to the form you want to complete and the PDF version will open on your screen.
- Right click and "Save as" the BLANK form to your desktop
- Close the open screen tab with the blank form.
- Go to your desktop and open this file and complete the required information.
- Once completed, save it again (you can also rename it if you like) to your desktop and send it as an attachment via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have Adobe Reader installed on your computer, please download the free version from the link below.
- Employee Profile - Live Form
- Application for a Security Guard License - Fillable PDF
- PEI Responsible Beverage Program
- TD-1 - 2018 Federal Personal Tax Credits Return - Fillable PDF
- TD1PE - 2018 PEI Personal Tax Credits Return- Fillable PDF
- Canada Pension Plan Contribution Exemption Request Form - Fillable PDF
Company Information and Policies