In order to become the highest quality supplier of security services and flagging in Prince Edward Island, East Coast Security Services Inc. has set up a variety of key systems to reach this goal.
East Coast Security possesses Designated Organization Screening (DOS) from the Canadian Industrial Security Directorate (CIDS) which allows ECSS to apply for and hold personnel security screenings for employees in relation to our involvement in Government of Canada contracts that contain security requirements.
Our policy is to make management available to all clients to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Direct communication with management helps ensure your needs and expectations are met quickly and efficiently.
East Coast Security Services supplements its industry specific workforce management experience with advanced employee scheduling / time & attendance software. The software’s main functions include the ability to reduce controllable supplier costs and increase customer satisfaction
- Track employee qualifications and availability
- Quickly match qualified and available resources to client specific requirements providing workforce optimization
- Streamline scheduling procedures for individual or multiple client requirements by location and employee
- Eliminates unauthorized overtime
- Automatically generates & integrates timely & accurate payroll & billing files
- Utilize caller ID & check calls to monitor required employee time & attendance and serves as the basis to comply with our Provincially mandated WCB Working Alone Policy
Supervision is the key to providing quality service. We use such tools as unannounced site visits and on-site client relations training as part of our supervision policy. Our management provides direct client support that includes regular meetings to review your changing security needs in areas such as:
- Officer Quality and Appearance
- Billing/Payroll Accuracy & Timeliness
- Reports and Client Site Specific Training
- Officer Retention
- Supervision Quality
- Public Relation Skills
- Management Responsiveness
- Officer Attitude
- Overall Service Quality
Public parking lot access control
Time & attendance call log in system